Since my kids take their lunch to school, I sometimes get in a rut, offering the same foods rotated often. To keep things interesting, every once in a while I like to send something with a little sweetness in their cooler as a surprise!
Meet my Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars. These are super easy to make!
Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
➡️1 1/2 c. Oats
➡️3/4 c. Peanut Butter
➡️3/4 c. Milk of Choice
➡️1/4 c. Sucanat (or brown sugar)
➡️1/4 c. Coconut Sugar (or granulated sugar)
➡️1/4 c. Coconut Oil (or butter)
➡️1 tsp. Vanilla
➡️1 tsp. Baking Powder
➡️3/4 tsp. Salt of Choice
*Toppings as desired!
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a food processor. Your mixture should appear similar to that of cake batter.
- Grease a 9×13 pan. Pour and spread mixture into the greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes (or until a toothpick is removed clean!).
- Top as desired! When these bars were warm, I sprinkled on chocolate chips, but they are also great as is!
- Cut and serve hot or cooled!
These are perfect for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Note: We strive to eat naturally. To us, that means we eat locally, organically, and we avoid foods that are genetically-modified and/or processed whenever possible! When prepared, recipes are modified as such. Some of us here also eat gluten, soy, and dairy free!
If you try this recipe, please offer your feedback!
Thanks for stopping by!